Thursday, February 05, 2009

There is no good title for this post

It's been longer than I thought it had since I last posted. Today, being the 5th of February, I could get my drivers permit. However, since I haven't studied at all for the test, it will not be happening today. Hopefully by next week, though, I will get my permit.

I have been in a weird mood lately. I guess part of it is that I have had 20,000 things running through my brain all at the same time. It does things to you to have too many things to think about. Mostly, the things have no immediate effect, and won't have any effect for several months, so a lot of it is not necessary. I guess I will have to try to calm my thoughts down a bit.

I'm excited for tomorrow, one of the girls in my history class is having a Gone with the Wind watch party. I did watch it last week (for the first time) but hey, who wants to miss a party? It will be the first time that I've seen any of the people outside of class, so it might be a little strange, but it should be lots of fun.

School is going to drive me crazy. I am sick of algebra. I am sort of behind too, so I have to do as much as possible. My biggest problem is that sometimes I don't understand what they are trying to tell me. I then miss a lot of the problems and my grade goes down. Sometimes it takes me a week of working on it to finally understand what they are talking about. Biology is frustrating too, but I'm just tired of doing it. Thankfully I understand it.

I am going to be so sad when Jc graduates. She has been visiting collages and applying for scholarships and filling out applications. Thankfully, all the collages she's looked at are within an hour and a half driving time, so she will get to visit often.

~Ellentia

2 comments:

Petr said...

New layout. Who did it, or is it a google provided?

Tons of stuff. Anything worth mentioning?

Ellentia said...

I got the template from a website unconnected with Google. The nice thing is that you don't have to have an account, you just put it up like a gadget on your sidebar.

thecutestblogontheblock.com

~Ellentia