Monday, December 22, 2014

Weird Trends

Recently, I have heard about a lot of strange things people do that have become trends (or at least one person has done it a reasonable number of times with a good public reception), both irl and online, so I thought I'd catalog a few of them for entertainment purposes.

Tiger Selfies - Apparently this is a thing guys are doing for dating website profile pictures? And it's enough of a problem that NY passed a law to try and prevent it.

Pet Piercing/Tattooing - I truly feel bad for any pet that has to go through this for "design purposes."

Lava vs. [insert canned food item] - This is such an oddly specific trend, I have no idea how or why it became a thing.

Red Hot Nickle Ball vs. [insert thing] - The funny thing is, these are all pretty uniform. Drop in RHNB, Thing bursts into flame. Presumably releasing chemicals that bring us a little closer to mass chaos resulting from global warming.

Mercury Experiments - Although I know this is dangerous, it is really fascinating.

Flower Beards - Exactly as described.

ASMR Role Play - Kinda creepy, almost relaxing. Mostly creepy. 3/10, Would not watch again.




No comments: