Wednesday, March 05, 2008

At the Zoo

Well well, it is time for another post I suppose. I forgot when I posted last that last Friday some of my family and I went to go see a High School production of Fiddler on the Roof. I was blown away by the guy who played Tevye, he was marvelous! I was surprised at the quality of the show, probably because I had no idea what to expect and so I was likely to be surprised by anything, good or bad.

I said I would post some pictures from the zoo in my last post. I know that it is a little late but here they are:




This elephant was doing tricks for pop-corn




This is the Red Panda Jc talked about




This is a lazy Galapagos tortoise




This is one of the new lion cubs that we saw. You can vote on what to name them here, but time is limited to vote!




All tired out


Well, I need to go get dinner packed for tonight so I must depart!

Ellentia

No comments: