Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation and Family

I am worn out! Since Jc graduated on Friday, we have had lots of family in town. I have really enjoyed seeing all of them again, we have all 9 grandkids/cousins in town! On top of all this, there were of course lots of grad parties, lasting late into Friday and Saturday nights. But it was all lots of fun! I can't believe Jc is graduated though! This means she will be moving out at the end of the summer! I won't get to see her every day! It will take a lot of adjusting.

This afternoon, Jc had her dance showcase, and so we all went. I didn't enjoy any of the dances, except for Jc's (hers were the only ballet). Everything else was bad dancing, bad choreography, bad costumes, and put to bad music. Afterwards, we went to Bricktown and shopped at Bass Pro, then ate dinner. I had way too much, considering that I wasn't particularly hungary when we ate. I am glad to have a chance to relax, now. I feel like I have been going non-stop for the past week. I will enjoy the break, because soon I will be busy again.

(pictures to come at a later time)

~Ellentia

1 comment:

Petr said...

A little different, not having JC around? Sounds familiar. Life changes when people move out.

Hope you enjoyed your family visiting! =D