Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Rain

Why does it always rain on Wednesday? It rained last Wednesday and today (Wednesday) it is raining again. I don't mind the rain, in fact, I love listening to the rain but up here when it rains, it storms with thunder and lightning so if it's night, Libba has to get into my bed and that is annoying (I only have a twin size)!

Ah! Only two more weeks, one more project and one more test and Oklahoma History is done! We finished our textbook last week and that was exciting, soon we'll be done with the whole class! I am very excited.

Choir has been frustrating lately. I don't want to quit simply because it constitutes about a third of my social life! But, at the same time, it is driving me nuts! Mainly it is the choir director that frustrates me, but several of the people are quite obnoxious. But, I also like a lot of the people and have some good friends in the Choir. Well, you can't expect something to be perfect, but the choir is a ways off from being perfect. But, I really enjoy the devotionals we have on Tuesdays.

Okay, this has been a dis-jointed post. I think your idea, Jc, about the drop-down menu thingys was good. Well, back to doing useful things, like school. Farewell!

~Ellentia

1 comment:

Petr said...

Disjointed isn't... always... bad. I do it quite a lot, so don't feel alone.

Drop-down menu? Choir? Oklahoma history? Bring it on.

-Petr