Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prince Caspian

So, yesterday I saw Prince Caspian and let me tell you, it was amazing! It is way better then I thought it would be and I think everyone should go see it. Even Jc liked it a lot and she didn't like the first one at all. It is way better then the first one.

I do have a few problems with it, like the fact that Ben Barns (Caspian) is WAY to old to play Caspian. I also wish that the movie had followed the book closer but never the less, it is a really good movie. Our youth group rented a theater for this next Wednesday and I can't wait to see it again! I also can't wait till The Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out. I think it is supposed to come out in 2010. I hope that they make The Silver Chair too. I also really like The Horse and His Boy. And it would be nice if they went back and made The Magicians Nephew. I havn't read The Last Battle yet but I'm sure it would make a great movie! Okay, I know, the chances of them making all the books into movies is very small. It would be cool though.




~Ellentia

1 comment:

Petr said...

Have yet to see it, but I already think that they messed up several things. I guess that'll have to wait though.

I can't really imagine that Disney can do all of them, though they may try pretty hard. The only way they've every gotten something like that accomplished is if they film all at once. Seeing as they haven't, it'll either be a long time before they do finish or they won't at all.

*phew*