Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ya know, it's been a while since I last posted. Right now my grandparents and two of my cousins are here. We have been doing all sorts of fun things with them. Monday we got to swim in our newly opened pool (yay for pools) and Tuesday we went to Pop's, a fairly new restaurant on Route 66. They serve mainly burgers and almost 500 different kinds of "pop." However, I didn't have any pop, I had soda ;) Specifically, I had a Chocolate Mint Coke. I thought it was good and so did a few other members of our party, but mostly everyone didn't like it.

Today we went to the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum. We walked all over and I went into a few rooms that I had never seen before. I thought I had seen the whole museum but apparently we have missed a few spots. Afterwards I went to work. Tomorrow will probably be my last day of work. I won't know what to do with all my extra time! (ha ha) I will probably spend some of it on that annoying school that I must do this summer.

Friday we will leave for Carlsbad. Saturday we will have a big family gathering and Sunday we will get to go to Carlsbad Caverns. I visited there a long time ago, but I am excited to go again. I will deffinantley take lots of pictures :)

~Ellentia

2 comments:

Petr said...

Work, as in, job? What do you do for a living?

And I think you mean "definitely", it's "finite-ly" with "de-" in front of it. ;)

Ellentia said...

I never can remember how to spell that troublesome word!

For my "job" I scrapbook. A lady at our church owns a business and she hires two people every year to help her get ready for a show. So I have been putting together scrapbook kits, scanning layouts, typing instructions for her software etc.

~Ellentia