Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow, it's been longer then I thought since I last posted. Not much has been going on here. I am, however, very excited about Prince Caspian. It comes out today and I am maybe going to see it tomorrow with some friends. I'm also seeing it Wednesday with our youth group. I have been waiting to see it ever since I heard that they were making it last summer.

In other news, school goes on and on. I am dreadfully behind in a few subjects so I will continue to do them over the summer. I will only have to do half-days though. This summer will be busy, I have camp and VBS and the summer children's musical and trips and who knows what else!



"I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud"

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed---and gazed---but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

-William Wordsworth



I love this poem, it is so nice.

~Ellentia

No comments: