Sunday, June 22, 2008

Alzheimer's Eye Test'

Count every ' F ' in the following text:


FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?










THERE ARE
6
-- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.


The reasoning behind is further down.














The brain cannot process 'OF'.

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 'F's' on the first go is a genius.


Three is normal, four is quite rare.


I found all six the first time I counted. However, to make sure that I got them all before I looked to see how many there were, I counted again (going backwards) and only found four. Do I count as half-genius? ; )

~Ellentia

1 comment:

Petr said...

I got five on my first try. Pretty good, but I missed the last "of" twice. So I would be between rare and genius.

Well, that's not the first time I've had that thought. :)