Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Chrismas!

Yay for last minute projects! Some of them will not be finished in time for Christmas, but that is okay, they are still fun. It has been a while since I last posted. I never seem to get around to it as often as I used to. It's not a lack of material, it is just a lack of remembering/desire. So, if you are looking for something to read, I would suggest that you visit one of the interesting blogs that I have linked. I have visited them all frequently and I have not found any objectionable content, so do not fear.

I am so excited about Christmas! For the first time, I actually have money to buy presents so this year they are really from me, not Mom and Dad. We are haveing an interesting Christmas this year. Instead of being normal and waiting till Christmas day to open presents, we are opening presents on Chrismas Eve so that we can leave early Christmas morning (4 am ish) and be at my Grandparents' house that afternoon. All of Mom's siblings will be there with all their kids so for the first time we will get a picture with all the grandkids, as well as our parents, grandparents and great-grandma. Four generations,Yay!

So in case I don't see any of you before Chrismas (Ha!), Merry Christmas!

~Ellentia

1 comment:

Petr said...

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas!

Not that my blog is one of those often updated :-/