Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Week So Far

So, I wished for snow and it came! It snowed for quite a while this afternoon, but only stuck a little. Oh well, maybe more is on the way!

I have a story to tell. *Disclaimer: It is not recommended to eat anytime soon before, after or while reading this story.* Yesterday (Monday) Dad was taking me to history class. On the way there was a dead squirrel in the road. Well, Dad hit said squirrel and it splattered all over the car! It was probably the nastiest thing I have ever witnessed. Be glad you didn't have to ride in the car splattered with squirrel guts!

Other than that, it has been a good week so far. We had a party in History class and we had enough food for 3 times as many people. After eating, we played Mafia for a while and then played a game that is essentially I Never. We had 17 students so it was a lot of fun. I am glad to be done with class for the semester but I will miss seeing the people.

Tonight we had the last choir sectionals as our concert is in exactly one week. There were only 2 sopranos and about 8 altos but we sang through all our songs anyways. I think we are ready for concert, we at least don't sound too awful. Last spring we did quite bad at concert. I think that was partly due to all the dancers having to miss choir and all the solos and simply having too much music. I hope we do much better this year.

~Ellentia

1 comment:

broken heart said...

you are SO lucky to get snow!!!
I would have probably thrown up if that happened to me:(.....
Have a great week!!!!!!!
Gabby