Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I hate thinking of titles.

So, it's been a while! I do believe in my last post I complained about having way too much time. That has passed. Life has sped up quite a bit with homework and cleaning out and packing everything I own into a box or cramming it into my dorm room. Such are the joys of your family moving! But on the whole, life is good, and I am doing well (though a little sick at the moment).

By far my favorite class is Drawing I. I love that I can spend 6 hours of class time a week drawing! And, my teacher says I'm doing really well, and that's always encouraging! Eventually I'll remember to take pictures of some of my drawings and then I'll post them.

Physical Geography is also a lot of fun, mostly because I have a fabulous teacher. Before tests, he has a review session where he answers as many questions as we care to ask, AND he brings us coffee! Last Thursday we went on a field trip around the north west parts of the state and hiked around some mountains, visited the muddy remains of a river, glanced at a windfarm, and toured a cave. Best field trip ever :)

The last few months have flown by, and weirdly enough I'm enrolling for spring already! Because I'm in the honors college, we get to enroll the same time as seniors as freshman! The only people who enroll first are grad students and all non-freshman honor students. Yep, tis nice to be an honors student :) If all goes well, I'll be in 12 hours of art classes, choir, and an honors seminar called Magic Ring Allegories which will cover Tolkien, Wagner, I think Plato, and someone else.  It should be a fun semester :)

In the meantime, if you need to waste time, I would highly recommend Pinterest.

No comments: